WESTERN SYDNEY CAREERS EXPO
Thursday 27 June - Friday 28 June, 9am-3pm
Saturday 29 June - Sunday 30 June, 10am-3pm
- To Exhibit
- Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between RESOURCES FOR COURSES P/L ABN 58 058 570 700 ("Organiser") and the person or organisation agreeing to exhibit ("Exhibitor") at the Western Sydney and Careers Expo 2019 (the Expo). By participating in the Expo, the Exhibitor agrees to the following terms and conditions.
- Participation in the Expo by the Exhibitor is subject to:
a. the acceptance of the Exhibitor by the Organiser at its complete discretion; and
b. the Exhibitor completing the registration process. Acceptance will be expressly confirmed in writing by the Organiser upon receipt of the fully completed booking form (the "Booking").
- Bookings to exhibit will close on Thursday 6 June 2019 unless sold out prior.
- The Exhibitor agrees to staff and continually keep its stand open throughout the course of the Expo. No packing up of stands permitted prior to 3pm on Sunday 30 June 2019.
- An Exhibitor may cancel its Booking and receive a refund of 30% of the Fee paid subject to providing written notice of the cancellation to the Organiser by no later than Thursday 4 April 2019. No refunds will be provided for cancellations after Thursday 4 April 2019.
- On confirmation of the Booking, the Organiser will issue an invoice to the Exhibitor for the Booking (the "Fee"). If the Exhibitor fails to make full payment of the Fee within 14 days of the due date on the invoice, the Organiser reserves the right to make the stand space available to other exhibitors. The Exhibitor must not occupy stand space at the Expo until all monies owing to Organiser have been fully paid.
- Following acceptance of the Booking and receipt of the Fee, the Organiser will issue the Exhibitor an allocated area to set up its stand at the Expo. The location will be at the Organiser's sole discretion.
- Any plans or request by the Exhibitor to erect its own customised stand in the space allocated to it must be submitted to the Organiser for approval by no later than 8 weeks prior to the Expo. No custom stands can be erected without prior written approval from the Organiser.
- The Exhibitor must ensure that any third party contractors engaged by the Exhibitor to erect a custom stand or alter a standard stand at the venue (upon approval by the Organiser):
a. complies with all directions and requirements of the Organiser at all times; and
b. upon demand, provides the Organiser with evidence of sufficient public liability insurance and occupational health and safety documentation; and
c. abides by the specific Terms and Conditions relating to Custom Stands, provided by the Organiser to the Exhibitor on application for a Custom Stand; and
d. commences erecting the stand at a time allocated by the Organiser
- Whilst in no way limiting anything in clause 29 herein, the Exhibitor indemnifies the Organiser for any loss or damage the Organiser suffers due to the acts or omissions of any third party or contractor engaged by the Exhibitor at the venue for any purpose during the Expo.
- The Exhibitor must not cause any obstruction to other exhibitors or public space at the venue, or modify their stand and/or floor, or set up machinery or structure on their stand without prior consultation and approval from the Organiser. This includes, but is not limited to, the installation of coffee machines, popcorn machines or other food preparation devices. Exhibitors wishing to distribute any type of food item from their stand must seek approval from the Organiser and the venue at least 8 weeks prior to the Expo. Costs will apply.
- No inflatable items (including balloons, helium or otherwise), aerosol cans or any items deemed hazardous by the Organiser are permitted in the Expo venue. This includes, but is not limited to, electric drills or cutting tools, knives or any other sharp implements. The Organiser reserves the right to take the appropriate action if any of these items are brought to or used in the Expo venue including, but not limited to, the removal or destruction of the items. It is the Exhibitor’s responsibility to ensure that any items it brings to the Expo are not hazardous and should consult the Organiser if there is any doubt.
- The Exhibitor must ensure that its activities, furniture, promotional material and signage do not interfere with the good order and safety of the Expo or with any other exhibitor. Furniture and promotional material must be contained within the space allocated to the Exhibitor. Aisles and public spaces must be kept clear. The Organiser reserves the right to take the appropriate action to enforce this requirement including, but not limited to, the removal of any signage, furniture or promotional materials.
- The Exhibitor must confine its activities to the space allotted to it by the Organiser. The Exhibitor is not permitted to distribute promotional material or promote its organisation anywhere other than from its own stand. This includes venue aisles and external areas of the Expo venue. It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor to ensure that they are compliant. The Organiser reserves the right to take the appropriate action to enforce this requirement.
- The Exhibitor must not pack up its stand partially or totally before closing time on the last day of the Expo. The Exhibitor must not leave any goods or promotional material on its stand after 5pm on the last day of the Expo.
- No stand may be sublet or hired to any third party without the consent of the Organiser.
- The Exhibitor is only permitted to exhibit its own products or services at the Expo.
- Trolleys are not permitted in the venue whilst the Expo is open to the public. Goods must be hand carried to the Exhibitor's stand whilst the Expo is open to the public. Restocking of goods using trolleys must be done before the Expo opens each day or after closing.
- At bump in and bump out times all exhibitors must wear high visibility safety vests.
- The Exhibitor may request that the Organiser allocate a seminar at a particular time during the Expo. The Exhibitor accepts that seminars are at all times subject to availability and will be allocated at the Organiser's discretion.
- The Exhibitor shall affect public liability insurance of at least $10 million for the Exhibitor's stand covering loss from public risk, fire and theft with the Organiser interest under this clause noted and will produce the certificate of currency and the policy relating thereto on demand by the Organiser.
- The Exhibitor is responsible for safety and security of its products and stand. Material on its stand must not be left unattended at any time during the Expo or during bump in or bump out. Goods are left on the Exhibitor's stand and/or Exhibitor storage area at the Exhibitor's own risk.
- It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor to leave the stand space clean and tidy during the exhibition and on bumping out. The Organiser reserves the right to charge an additional fee to the Exhibitor for the reasonable costs of any cleaning or removal of items left by the Exhibitor.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the dates or venue for holding the Expo. The Organiser will not be responsible for any loss occasioned thereby. The Organiser also reserves the right to close the Expo or vary its hours.
- The Organiser reserves the right to determine, amend or alter the location of the Exhibitor's stand and the Exhibitor undertakes to agree to such.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission or eject the Exhibitor or its representatives from the Expo due to (but not limited to):
a. failure to comply with these terms and conditions; or
b. representing a security risk, nuisance or in any way interfering with the operation or integrity of the Expo.
- Exhibitors shall comply with all State and Commonwealth regulations and legal requirements as well as any rules of the venue.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time depending on circumstances that may arise and the Exhibitor or their representatives will be bound to the terms and conditions until their participation in the Expo has been completed.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales. Any legal action arising from it shall be litigated in the appropriate court of that State.
- The Exhibitor indemnifies and holds harmless the Organiser, its employees, agents, contractors and sub-contractors from any claim, cost, demand, liability or damage (including legal costs, professional costs and other expenses on a full indemnity basis) incurred by the Organiser, its employees, agents, contractors and sub-contractors arising out of or in connection with (but not limited to):
a. any breach of these terms and conditions by the Exhibitor;
b. the Exhibitor's use and attendance at the Expo;
c. any injury or damage sustained due to any act or omission of the Exhibitor; or
d. any damage to the Expo venue or any goods located at the Venue
- To the extent permitted by law neither the Organiser nor its employees, agents, contractors or sub-contractors will be liable to the Exhibitor for any loss or damage (including any consequential loss) arising out of the Exhibitor's participation in the Expo.
- In the event that any additional provisions are implied into these terms and conditions by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or any other law or regulation in force throughout Australia from time to time including but not limited to guarantees, warranties, conditions and obligations on the Organiser, to the extent permitted by law the Organiser's liability will be limited to providing, at the Organiser's discretion, a replacement of the services provided to the Exhibitor (where possible) or payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again.
You may also be interested in...
- Exhibitor Booking Form 2019 (under To Exhibit)
BOOK NOW to exhibit at the Western Sydney Careers Expo 2019.
- Stand Options and Fees (under To Exhibit)
If you book to exhibit at both this event and our other Sydney event, the HSC and Careers Expo, choose the additional 10% off option.
- Tocal College (under T)
- NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) (under N)
Experienced teachers will be available to answer questions at the HSC and Careers Expo.
- EIC Australia (under E)